When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1941 Schwinn Deluxe Autocycle project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

37fleetwood

Riding a '37 Fleetwood
Went to the Cyclone Coaster Swap meet yesterday and picked up this super nice 1941 Schwinn Autocycle and I am going to build it into one just like the brown and tan one on ebay recently.
Stay tuned this ought to get good!:rolleyes:
vbulletin

????

Went to the Cyclone Coaster Swap meet yesterday and picked up this super nice 1941 Schwinn Autocycle and I am going to build it into one just like the brown and tan one on ebay recently.
Stay tuned this ought to get good!:rolleyes:
vbulletin

I thought those kind of drop outs indicated postwar on schwinn bicycles???

I am no expert, but this looks like a fun project to me. I always did like the look of those tanks.

JimK

Ooops...

Nice one Scott!!! You sucked me in with this troll. I thought you just posted a wrong photo in error. That was until you posted the tank and I re-read your words.:o

wow, rare, one month only

love those super-rare prewar, hand painted by Ingaz himself, color combinations, especially when you have that one month only daisy flower chainring which was an experimental run for Schwinn in late '38 on Louisville Cycle Supply frames only, should command top dollar on ePay when complete...

Back