When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1941 Schwinn Deluxe Autocycle project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'm sure that Autocycle will come out sweet. I also heard you had one of the better Phantom collections in So Cal--how about sharing Scott!

Fend r 4 yas

I have the perfect set of fenders for you.. These were optional upgrade fir your bike there. I am willing to part this excelsior Schwinn apart so that you are able to complete your project. I guess from what I hears is that these are rare and very sought after now. I got them on this crappy low end Schwinn dx and will part out and sell to you shipped for like 50.00 us dollars. Cool ?? You can even paint them to match that orange be wise they are aluminum gothics. I will try and post pics for you !!

I have the perfect set of fenders for you.. These were optional upgrade fir your bike there. I am willing to part this excelsior Schwinn apart so that you are able to complete your project. I guess from what I hears is that these are rare and very sought after now. I got them on this crappy low end Schwinn dx and will part out and sell to you shipped for like 50.00 us dollars. Cool ?? You can even paint them to match that orange be wise they are aluminum gothics. I will try and post pics for you !!
definitely post pictures!

Here is the bike for your project. these fenders should be perfect.

Here is the bike for your project. these fenders should be perfect.
sounds like they should work, I'll take them. :rolleyes:;)
This weekend, i got two Shwinn head badges from a Southern California collector that should work. I think he got them off of a couple 10 speeds in his back yard or something. which one do you guys think I should go with? I'm not too knowledgeable on the 10 speeds so I'm not sure which is the more correct badge for my project.
vbulletin

badges.... stinking badges...

I think you should go with this one which was screwed on to a huffy or huffman or something like that. I could send it with the fenders if you want.

the cowboy is kinda cute, go ahead and throw him in.
got these from a bike shop, should work I suppose.

IMG_4065.JPG

rim job

I got this set of lobdell wheels that those hubs would work perfectly in. They were used on deluxe autocycles from what I hear and fit the timeline perfectly (1941). they have raised nipple holes which sets them apart from standard lobdell wheels. And real cool lobdell script. I was going to put them on my 41 black ranger champion, which has standard original lobdell, but you can have them for your project if you want.

Back