When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1941 Schwinn Deluxe Fenders + Light

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Dave Stromberger

I'm Afraid I Can't Let You Do That
System Administrator
'41 set in very good restorable condition. They will need rolled for restoration, but there are no extra holes, rips, tears, cracks, etc. Only the front fender has a small nibble missing on the edge where a leaky battery got to it, but there is no other rot in the tray, and even the battery holder/light assembly is in pretty good shape! Pics show all the details and tell the story. These were removed from the cantilever frame that I also posted for sale.

$200 plus actual shipping in the lower 48.

1941 Schwinn Cantilever Parts-008.jpg

1941 Schwinn Cantilever Parts-009.jpg

1941 Schwinn Cantilever Parts-010.jpg

1941 Schwinn Cantilever Parts-011.jpg

1941 Schwinn Cantilever Parts-012.jpg

1941 Schwinn Cantilever Parts-013.jpg

1941 Schwinn Cantilever Parts-014.jpg

1941 Schwinn Cantilever Parts-015.jpg

1941 Schwinn Cantilever Parts-016.jpg

1941 Schwinn Cantilever Parts-017.jpg

1941 Schwinn Cantilever Parts-018.jpg

1941 Schwinn Cantilever Parts-019.jpg

1941 Schwinn Cantilever Parts-020.jpg

Last edited:
is the rear fender same as 41 super deluxe except for reflector hole(s)?, also will the front work on a 41 ladies springer?

is the rear fender same as 41 super deluxe except for reflector hole(s)?, also will the front work on a 41 ladies springer?

I am not a Schwinn expert, so I can't answer those questions. I imagine the rear is the same, except for the holes. The front? Earlier pre-war years, the difference between springer / truss fender was a small bit of reinforcement metal. But by '41, I really don't know.

Back