When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1941 Schwinn DXE-Going to jaf/co swap meet!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mr.cycleplane

Riding my Motorbike
I WILL BE BRINGING THIS BIKE TO THE JAF/CO SWAP MEET ON THE 26th!!!! Offered here is a 1941 Schwinn dxe in somewhat patina'd condition. Badged as 'Schwinn Majestic'. Needs an oxy bath and its fenders rolled(many small dings to fenders) to bring it up a few notches! Rides great-has been serviced. Has a Morrow coaster brake in rear-front has Schwinn spool. Just added the patina'd delta front loader torpedo light-untested as they say but patina match to bike. Sliding rail mesinger seat has its original split-hide/cloth cover with a few blems/wear spots-see pictures. I added the tank and the ivory isn't an exact color match to frame or fenders-but a true prewar original tank. 'EA' button in tank is mostly show as the battery cage rotted away(a hole filler). At a glance all the chrome pieces have the same level patina(amount of rust!). Schwinn razor stem and swaged Torrington 26" bars. Has Schwinn Typhoon Cord tires(pictures show u.s. royal chains). Diamond chain is nice. Bike rides great and a great rider-but with a little 'tlc' could be a nice(at least nicer) bike. Despite above mentioned flaws bike is ready to go. NO shipping- local pickup only! however i am willing to drive to Sacramento to deliver after pp payment! (30 minute ride). $875. Can deliver to the jaf/co swap meet on the 26th sept! Will take pp/ff at the meet!

Last edited:
Back