When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1941 Schwinn New World-Chicago Cycle Supply-Lincoln-badged

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

mr.cycleplane

Riding my Motorbike
Offered here is a 1941 Schwinn 'New World' from Chicago Cycle Supply-badged as a 'Lincoln'. Serial H20629. Just too many projects at this point-so I am cutting with this very worthwhile prewar Schwinn lightweight. The paint will clean up nicely and has much of its 'boxed' pin stripping left. Has the earlier wire fender braces. Seat is fantastic Mesinger 'tourist' version built especially for these lightweight bikes and has incredible stamping with the 1939 date logo. Correct crank(h502) 1/2" pitch sprocket, diamond 65 chain, hockey stick guard and wartime (black)Torrington #8 pedals(in pictures Torrington #8-patina'd). New Departure model 'd' on the rear and New Departure 'wl' front. Wheels are the hard to get prewar Schwinn script with 'Superior' stamping. Correct 'Schwinn Built' (marked)caliper front brake. 1 3/4" wartime steel/blacken Schwinn script reflector. I have added the Torrington #8 wartime black pedals and blackened script reflector because they look great on the bike-not because they are necessarily correct for this model at time of production. New Kenda(597mm) tires/tubes f/r. Bike is serviced and rides smoothly. NO shipping-local pick up only(northern Calif-near Sacramento). Bike has been cleaned/detailed but will shine even more! Comes with all you see in the pictures. $650 firm-NO SHIPPING-sorry.

Last edited:
Back