When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1941 schwinn paint codes wanted

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

robert bell

Wore out three sets of tires already!
des anyone have correct paint mix codes or perfect color samples for 1941 schwinn dark green, light green, and light blue? restoring two 41 schwinns and need to start painting. see alot of arguements on the cabe over proper color shades on restored bikes, especially the light green

are the colors that vintage schwinn sells correct? seen lots of debate on the CABE about light green color wrong shade on bikes that were restored. if was so easy to buy correct light green, than why so many differences in that color's shade on so many restored schwinns? i could pull 5 photos of 1941 two tone green schwinn's of the cabe, all 5 different shades of light green. I spent 35 years of antique motorcycle restoration in quest of the 100 point grade at Del Mar, can't help to be sooooo picky on my new bicycle restoration hobby!! i don't want to post a pic of my newly finished 41 canti here to have others say wrong color, hack job, or such!

ZE52414 you have the ultimate point!! that is how I run my life for sure!! but, my intense need to make everything perfect is the problem here that gets in the way!!

ZE52414 you have the ultimate point!! that is how I run my life for sure!! but, my intense need to make everything perfect is the problem here that gets in the way!!
I get it man! Can't wait to check out what your working on!

Back