When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1941 Schwinn The World Father and Son

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

prewarmachine

Wore out three sets of tires already!
This is the bike my dad and I first cut our teeth on in the classic bicycle category 15 years ago. I bought the bare frame with the money I saved and he had to go with me to get it, since i couldn't drive yet. We spent the next 2 years building it together. I loved the whole process. I know it's a bit amateur and some things aren't necessarily correct, but I wouldn't change a thing on this particular bike. For my personal collection. Just wanted to share it with the cabers.

20170509_175857.jpg

20170509_175909.jpg

20170509_175926.jpg

Looks like a pretty nice job overall, and I would DEFINITELY ride it! (and wouldn't try to get the silly grin off my face while doing so.)
NICE JOB!

REC

All of you cabers are really great! You all have been so nice and supportive. I was hesitant to put this up, but my worry quickly went away. Thank you everyone for all the good vibes here!

Back