When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1941 'Surplus' Hiawatha Arrow

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Got this one a couple of months ago as seen in the first set of pics. Had to source correct fork, chain guard, pedals, headlight bezel and lens, kickstand, crank, and replace a front fender brace. I straightened the fenders and rack a little, put new tubes in the tires and actually rode it up and down the street a couple of times. I also restored the seat chassis and the top should be back from Bob U. this week. Thats as far as I'm going to take it because I'm going to move it along to fund another project. V/r Shawn

As received

As it is now

Last edited:
@Freqman1 Shawn that is a pretty nice looking rider. If I could afford it I'd skip across the state line and come visit & tour your collection. Good Luck with the future sale

Always welcome to visit! V/r Shawn
I am in West Columbia, SC now so I am not too far I suppose. Farther now from the Hurricane guys and still don't have any of my cheap vintage stuff together. Been focusing on the Nirve/Super Deep fendered Monark motorized build but I can only imagine the cool poop you don't show :smirk:

Just remember, per forum rules, a price and location are required. :p
I am sure Shawn has a price for quite a few things he could let go of .... I don't know him as well as some but from meeting him the few times I have he seems like he's always in the market & on the look out like a cool cat :tearsofjoy:

Back