When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1941 Wards Hawthorne bicycle for sale

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
250 OBO
Zipcode

jmartin

On Training Wheels
We got this bike as a gift, without any sort of documentation. On www.thecabe.com some very nice, helpful people weighed in and their opinion is, based on the photo of the serial number containing "14–SN", that this is a 1941 Snyder-built Hawthorne bicycle sold by Montgomery Ward.

We are very busy, having young(ish) children, so I may not reply quickly, but feel free to ask questions. Also, for the same reason, we'd prefer to sell it to someone who can just come pick it up. (If you really need it shipped to you, that might be possible, but of course you'll have to pay for the shipping, and the labor for getting it to a shop, and packed, etc. I don't know yet how much that costs, but I could make some inquiries. Again, precedence will be given to someone who can pick it up.)

I did also list this locally "for sale" for the same price.

IMG_0555.jpeg

IMG_1147.jpeg

IMG_1150.jpeg

IMG_1166.jpeg

IMG_1169.jpeg

IMG_1170.jpeg

IMG_1172.jpeg

IMG_1174.jpeg

Back