When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1941 Westfield Columbia Bike in my attic

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
How are your knees? ;) If you are so inclined to get it rolling and ride it you may find some real joy in it. If not I would say if any close friends or anyone in your family likes riding any kind of bicycle offer it to them. They might just love it. If not then sell it..... Perhaps to someone here. Just don't repaint or throw anything like the tires away. If you decide to sell it keep it as found. Thanks for sharing!

Maybe a Monday or Friday stamping:astonished:, still trying to figure my 50's that starts with a V that I don't seen in any Westfield/Columbia lists?
There was never a "V". If it is a 5's Columbia it may be a "W" that is poorly stamped.

Have a picture of the entire bike? There is no "V" in the charts and in 30 years have never came across one.

Rub out and polish the paint air up the tires and you will decide to hang on to it I'm certain!
Great family heirloom! Value not particularly high but not low either...
600-1000 depending on the interest of the buyer is a good window.

Back