When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1941 Westfield Columbia Bike in my attic

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Stumbled on this year old thread. Wonder what happened to the bike. I would have kept it in the family for sentimental reasons. The OP hasn’t been back since.

Stumbled on this year old thread. Wonder what happened to the bike. I would have kept it in the family for sentimental reasons. The OP hasn’t been back since.
Thread has gone crickets............
Hate it when that happens especially on such a kool bike with a story......or potential story.

long time ago , but a chilling reminder of one mother among so many .... kindof like the the Ken Burns ww2 family stories

I would have a bike Lisence Plate made up , a vertical one to mount on rear fender .

Then ride it from the WW2 memorial , over the memorial bridge to the Arlington entrance. ( all flat except the slope of the bridge )

Take pics at either end . Frame the pics with a narrative .

Then I would be at peace to give to family member or sell.

Picture on the wall will be much easier carry along if/when u downsize .

( between oct 1 and first week of May .... not in summer )

Hopefully this bike is in good hands now. If you have a handful of prewar bikes chances are one of them would have a similar story. All the more reason to take pride in the bikes you ride. Crazy how forks bend just sitting in an attic :)

Back