When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1941 Westfield Columbia...but which badge?

-
Another badge for ya

Hers a picture of my 1942 Westfield
20150707_102903.jpg

Ken, I tried sending you a pm but it's blocked. Can you email me with what possible badges you found?
[email protected]
Thanks
John

It's all about the Tanklights!!

How did I run out of room so fast?

You need to use my email, I don't use the PM feature here. So far I have found two N.O.S. "Bengal" badges. I thought there was a faded "Rambler" and maybe a "Westfield" but I may have sold them. I will keep looking. I you are interested in a "Bengal" let me know. They may be too shinny for your bike.

Hey JD,
Here's another Westfield badge that might work on your bike - this one's not for sale but another possibility anyway.

IMG_3298 - Copy.JPG

Everybody, thanks for all the replies about which badge to choose from. Not that it made a decision any easier....lol....quite a few to choose from.
Guess the best choice would be the one that shows up first.
Ken, I think I need a badge that has signs of some wear. New NOS ones might not look that good with this patina'd bike.
Dean, wow a Viking badge...that one's cool too.

I have a several Westfield badges in several shapes at the moment but none are square.
Nice bike though.

I have a several Westfield badges in several shapes at the moment but none are square.
Nice bike though.
How about the fender?
You always have parts.

Nate I tried to pm you back but my outbox is full.
Thanks for replying and I understand.

Back