When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1942 Columbia Sport Tourist $300

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

sailorbenjamin

Finally riding a big boys bike
A genuine WWII blackout bike. I've got a thing for these, they are as American as American gets without any chrome or fat tires.
This one rides really nice. I repacked the hubs but the bottom bracket spins smoother than any Ashtabula I've ever had so I didn't mess with it. I've put 20 or 30 miles on it but it's pretty enough that I mostly just look at it and there are some other acquisitions calling my name so I guess it's time to pass it on.
Its nice and shiny but it's got plenty of scratches, too. The tires are really nice, these are hard to find.
Shiping will be from NY, 10977
IMG_9192-1.jpg
IMG_9193-1.jpg
IMG_9198-1.jpg
IMG_9197-1.jpg
IMG_9196-1.jpg
IMG_9199-1.jpg
IMG_9205-1.jpg
IMG_9209-1.jpg
scan0001-1.jpg
scan0002-1.jpg

The more I look at this, the more I want it!

Is it even supposed to have the chainguard? they don't have them on the ads below.

No, that chainguard is an add on. You can see the chrome in a couple of scratches. It keeps my pants clean, though and it doesn't look too out of place.
PM returned on the shipping.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back