When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1942 Navy G519

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Coslett

Look Ma, No Hands!
Columbia G519 Navy bike for sale. Serial # 92217. $ 3600.00. The restoration of this bicycle was 99%completed 05/06 of this year. It has yet to be ridden. The only thing I did not 'restore' is the interior of the Delta light. I'm interested in a straight sale, however I would entertain some sort of trade for an MC G519.

This bike is entered in the MVPA (Military Vehicle Preservation Assoc.) show in Gilbert, PA the weekend of 09/15 &16.

I do not believe it is possible to ship a freshly restored bike without inflicting some sort of damage. As such, pick up after the mentioned show is requested or you can pick up the bike @ 18603 in NE PA.

I can also deliver to the Fall antique bicycle meet in Trexlertown, PA on 09/30, or at the Fall antique auto meet in Hershey 10/05 or 10/06.

Payment prior to picking up the bike or delivering the bike to Trexlertown or Hershey will be necessary. Sorry, no PayPal. I will accept money orders, cash at Gilbert, or a personal check. Personal checks must clear my bank prior to Trexlertown, Hershey, or picking the bike up.

Happy to answer any questions you have.

A few more pics here: https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/navy-g519.112178/

IMG_20170904_140131114.jpg

IMG_20170904_140051840_HDR.jpg

Back