When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold ~ ~ 1942 Schwinn Bf Goodrich Ladies OG Day Glo Cornflower Blue ND Blackout Special! ~ ~

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Krakatoa

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Serial # K72178. Estimated Early 1942 Amazing almost day glo cornflower blue and white Schwinn BF Goodrich badged "Challenger" DX type 26" ladies, with as found near mint period installed New Departure D/W Blackout WW2 hubs, BFG Standard nylon War Tire Stamped tires. Bike was purchased from the original owners along with a 1945 1/2 Roadmaster. My friend who originally bought and sold the bike bought it back recently after a three year hiatus in another fantastic collection and here it is for you available exclusively here on the CABE. It appears as produced, and except for the grips is an unaltered and unrestored original. Lo/no miles. Horn tank, front fender not drilled for lamp. Area of corrosion to rear fender and light corrosion to areas of each rim. Look closely at images and you can see this is as built with paper still present between kickstand and frame.

With its glowing original paint and mint New Departure blackout hubs & War Tires, one of the coolest ladies war era bike I've seen!

4/6 Update $625 shipped via Bike Flights within the Continental United States!

PM me for interest, offers, questions, or corrections. I can be reached also at 617-383-4989. Paypal F & F or add %3 to quoted total of parts and shipping. I also accept USPS Postal service money orders if mailed in a timely manner. Please search Krakatoa in the sell - trade forum to see all my ads~

Thanks for looking,

Nate

Nate

image.jpeg

unnamed (1).jpg

03.jpg

02.jpg

19.jpg

14.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg