When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1943 Hetchins Six-Day

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Velocipedist Co.

I live for the CABE
I am selling my early 6-day model Hetch, restored with original plated parts (not rechromed). To my knowledge, this is one of three (3) six day bicycles built by Hetchins in 1943, featuring the releived seat tube profile that contours to the rear wheel.

This frame also features Hetchins' fancy lugwork and signature curved stays.
I did not do the paintwork. I was told the enamel was baked on when it was painted in UK. The fork appears re-plated.

The bike rides beautifully; I've ridden it to and around Pasadena and receive compliments on the bike wherever I go.

Track type build includes some very collectable parts unique to that era of racing which include Airlite hubs, chater lea cranks with an unusually large CL chainring, adjustable stem, block racing chain,and Chater Lea pedals.

Also features stitched leather grips, wooden rims laced with stainless butted spokes, vintage stop watch and repop clamp, and caliper brake w cork pads for those emergency stops when riding around town. Oh! and some sweet $18 aluminum drop bars.

$4800
Now $3800 !!

Last edited:
IMG_2397.JPG
IMG_2402.JPG
IMG_2403.JPG

Back