When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1945 Skip Tooth Montgomery Ward Hawthorne Balloon Tire Bike

-

ayrhead

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hi:I recently picked this Bike up. Wondering if it is worth restoring or break down into parts
_592.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
54sm.JPG
54sm1.JPG

Hi Shawn was hoping to get some advise on possibly rebuilding it, or if it is too far gone to part it out. Since I've never done this before I thought that some positive input or constructive criticism would be helpful. Your opinion that my bike isn't even worth a loonie makes me wonder if I should even attempt at doing a restoration. Take Care
Harry

Hi Shawn was hoping to get some advise on possibly rebuilding it, or if it is too far gone to part it out. Since I've never done this before I thought that some positive input or constructive criticism would be helpful. Your opinion that my bike isn't even worth a loonie makes me wonder if I should even attempt at doing a restoration. Take Care
Harry
Well I don’t have to wonder anymore...
Someone came and wanted to rebuild it, so it looks like the old bike will live again...

Back