When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1941 through '49 California bicycle license, S.F Bay Area. Oakland, Berkeley, Hayward, San Jose, Pleasanton, ????

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

49autocycledeluxe

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
like the title says... Bay Area California License plates for my 49 B6 and my 46-7-8 DX and a few others ... might take a California plate from further away... what do you have?

Oakland, Berkeley, Hayward, San Jose , Pleasanton Livermore... the Bay Area was farmland back then... not a lot of big cities. my city didn't even exist in the 40's.

Last edited:

like the title says... Bay Area California License plates for my 49 B6 and my 46-7-8 DX and a few others ... might take a California plate from further away... what do you have?

Oakland, Berkeley, Hayward, San Jose , Pleasanton Livermore... the Bay Area was farmland back then... not a lot of big cities. my city didn't even exist in the 40's.
What your city? I can check if I have your plate.

I'm hoping to find a plate with a year and local city to match my bikes. I have a "1949 HMKBL" plate and a 1965 "Centerville" plate, but probably Ohio. Centerville was one of the cities that became Fremont. I don't have any extra.

Back