When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1946-47 Cleveland Welding Co. (Roadmaster)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

NormP

Look Ma, No Hands!
I have what I believe is a 46-47 roadmaster. I am questioning the chrome rims. Serial number is a J and it does not have drop stand ears. Headbadge is brass. Grips have one green and one red reflector. ND rear hub. Any thoughts?

1678E3E3-43F8-447B-817F-69C97DDBEAB8.jpeg

Looks pretty og except maybe the seat, not sure about the grips but rims look correct, seems like 47 is when they switched to a screw father than a clamp on the back of the guard.

Cool bike! That instrument panel looks pretty wild. What‘s going on there? Speedo and switch panel? Does the jewel light up? Is it home brew or aftermarket?

Any more pics?

Homemade switch panel from long ago. Not working right now. Had two D cell batteries with a wire soldered to the batteries. Luckily the batteries did not leak. Speedometer missing the plastic lens.

Reactions: Miq
Is the seat a Lobdell or something else? I've seen other CWC's with Lobdell seats from this period.

I'm still going with 47, as said I think 46 still had a clamp ( rear ) chain guard but not sure when they switched to a screw above the axle?

Back