When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced 1946 AMC Flash Badged Schwinn Ladies Bike Part out.

-
Price
Prices in ad, but open to any trades.
Payment Terms
PayPal, Postal MO, Cash
Zipcode
Hi Dros. I appreciate your reply. If you ever get to the point of considering to disassemble the rear wheel (in your original ad you advertised the front wheel only, apparently disassembled, for $10), I’d be interested. I’ve got a rear drop center, I need a front. Nothing pressing, the project is going to take time, I’m in the parts collecting phase 😃. So you can let me know later as opposed to sooner. Thank you!

The reference to the price in the original ad was a description and does not reflect an expectation 😃
Let me know, thank you.

Hi Dros. I must commend you on the volume and quality of your photos. Any possibility you could include some on the pedals? I just picked up a girls bike of the same era though she is a Snyder bike and I may be interested. I appreciate it! Steve

Hi Dros. I must commend you on the volume and quality of your photos. Any possibility you could include some on the pedals? I just picked up a girls bike of the same era though she is a Snyder bike and I may be interested. I appreciate it! Steve
I am not in the same area as the bike at the moment, I will contact someone who is and see if they can get pictures. Thanks for the interest, any questions just ask, I will do my best.

Back