When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1946 Raleigh Ladies bike for sale in Scotland.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Yep, me too! I'd guess it would be in the $350-400 range, maybe more.

@SirMike1983 ICYMI
Maybe less ! I have 48 / 49 Dawn Tourist completely original complete in good condition. No generator and aTerry fabric seat. The best offer I could manage was 150 USD. I put it away. 150 is what a nice Free Spirit costs !

8811BF6A-4F31-467A-89D3-E50E40688BBB.jpeg

A ladies frame or 21 inch men's frame kind of hampers the values. My early 1960s Raleigh Dawn Tourist was a 21 inch men's frame, full chain case, rod and drum brakes, Danish import number, and even was the Superbe Green color. In the end, it only brought about $150 because it was a local sale. I suppose I could have done better with shipping, but I wasn't interested in shipping the thing. $150 seems low at first, but with a local sale, you struggle with getting enough interest sometimes. This was an open auction with no reserve in the Washington, DC area, so fertile ground for a higher sale, one would think. Not the case at all!

IMG_2951.jpg

Were it a tall men's frame, it would sell for more. I got a much better price with my 1940s tall frame Dawn Tourist.

You would have done better in Minneapolis/St. Paul, also. Although, 21” is a little bike.

Ted

Back