When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1946? Roadmaster cyclo(cycle)truck

-
Here is one I had a while ago.
Cycle01.JPG

Anymore Cycle-truck(roadmaster) Photo's ?

Hello forum! Has anyone come up with anymore photo's of Roadmaster cycle trucks? I am still looking for idea's for my bike, basket's & bike stand's.
ANYONE ??

So Far.....

This is what I have , so far! It has been awhile since I had done anything with this bike....It was just sitting in the garage waiting! There is a local ride on friday the 13th, and I wanted a bike to ride .....so here it is ! GERRY D. FBK.

2a0ncxe-1.jpg

Last edited:
DIG,DIG and DIG SOME MORE !!

I have two Bikes one almost complete with original Maroon paint (missing stand and basket....) Frank sent me some great pictures of Jerry's bike (green one, chestnut hollow)... I will have to dig everything up but, in the meantime there is a set of wheels for a Schwinn Cycle Truck on the bay They are exact except the front hub being a large flange the wheels on a RM are the same as a schwinn prewar CT I may get rid of the parts on one of mine in a "PACKAGE DEAL"....fork fenders....? but I gotta DIG DIG DIG:(

J A M I E

I am still interested in some parts, did you ever "DIG" them up? Looking for basket brackets, forks and kickstand! Thanks alot, GERRY D.

Sorry sorry...

I have a original paint (Maroon) fork.... $100 with free shipping or trade???:) that is it for now... The other parts I have I might need but eventually I will let them go I am making a Rat Rod Bike out of a broken frame sooo I could have another fork and front fender, chain guard, sprocket....for sale soon.

I need the stand too and brackets I am gonna have to make um...

On the pictures I have been cleaning up for weeks sold two cars and have been trying to get out of the hole BUSY:rolleyes: I will post them soon... I have a original unmolested bike with original war tires... Black Morrow Hubs 1944 date code.;)

I have a original paint (Maroon) fork.... $100 with free shipping or trade???:) that is it for now... The other parts I have I might need but eventually I will let them go I am making a Rat Rod Bike out of a broken frame sooo I could have another fork and front fender, chain guard, sprocket....for sale soon.

I need the stand too and brackets I am gonna have to make um...

On the pictures I have been cleaning up for weeks sold two cars and have been trying to get out of the hole BUSY:rolleyes: I will post them soon... I have a original unmolested bike with original war tires... Black Morrow Hubs 1944 date code.;)

Cool, I would like to see those photo's ! Find em' yet? GERRY D.

Back