eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

deepsouth

Finally riding a big boys bike
Jan 15, 2017
Monroe, Ga
1946 Schwinn in excellent condition. Ace badged. This bike's original paint was long gone when i got it, so a full restoration seemed to be the best choice for it. Painted with PPG single stage automotive paint in correct colors and layout.
Wheels are correct drop centers with new spokes and fully serviced hubs.Rear hub is a Morrow in excelllent chrome. Correct 1946 tapered kickstand.
DSCN5744.JPG
DSCN5745.JPG
DSCN5746.JPG
DSCN5747.JPG
DSCN5748.JPG
DSCN5749.JPG
Seat has been recovered. New tires and tubes.Jeweled reflector on rear fender. Original Delta torpedo in working condition. All chrome is good. This bike is ready to enjoy this riding season. Shipping available or I can deliver to The Hurricane Coaster show in Charlotte. You can reach me @ (678) 414-9011 with any additional questions. Bike is located in metro Atlanta area. Asking $600 OBO.

Last edited:
This ad goes away when you register for an account!

Rides4Fun

Finally riding a big boys bike
Feb 19, 2017
Front Royal, Virginia
Somebody is going to be happy! That’s a sharp looking ride.

GTs58

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Sep 2, 2012
Central Arizona
I live around the downtown area in Huntington Beach. This bike is going to see plenty of ridding. Oh ya today was 75 degrees and rode to the beach. Will have to ride the Phantom until the DX arrives.
Congrats to you and the seller. Beautiful bike and I was very tempted but I'm completely out of room. Just keep it completely waxed for those beach rides! :D

Reactions: Rides4Fun
This ad goes away when you register for an account!