When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1946 Schwinn DX

-

deepsouth

Finally riding a big boys bike
1946 Schwinn in excellent condition. Ace badged. This bike's original paint was long gone when i got it, so a full restoration seemed to be the best choice for it. Painted with PPG single stage automotive paint in correct colors and layout.
Wheels are correct drop centers with new spokes and fully serviced hubs.Rear hub is a Morrow in excelllent chrome. Correct 1946 tapered kickstand.
DSCN5744.JPG
DSCN5745.JPG
DSCN5746.JPG
DSCN5747.JPG
DSCN5748.JPG
DSCN5749.JPG
Seat has been recovered. New tires and tubes.Jeweled reflector on rear fender. Original Delta torpedo in working condition. All chrome is good. This bike is ready to enjoy this riding season. Shipping available or I can deliver to The Hurricane Coaster show in Charlotte. You can reach me @ (678) 414-9011 with any additional questions. Bike is located in metro Atlanta area. Asking $600 OBO.

Last edited:
Back