When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1946 Schwinn Pullman B607

-
Thanks to STRADALITE (Josh) for the restored B1 seat that puts the finishing touch on my B6.

100_3256-1.jpg

100_3257-1.jpg

100_3258-1.jpg

Great looking B6. It cleaned up real nice. I particularly like the trim on the leading edge of the fender. Enjoy.

My first post

I just bought this bike. I will give it a nice new home. It is nice to know a little bit about the history. I have been riding it all day.

the question of the chainring being skiptooth is interesting.it was thought maybe it was a distributor spec,but i'm thinking it was skiptooth due to the multi speed rear hub.i've never seen a 2 speed new departure cog in standard chain pitch and thinking that's why it's skiptooth.
more info would be great.

and congrats on getting a sweet ride.

the question of the chainring being skiptooth is interesting.it was thought maybe it was a distributor spec,but i'm thinking it was skiptooth due to the multi speed rear hub.i've never seen a 2 speed new departure cog in standard chain pitch and thinking that's why it's skiptooth.
more info would be great.

and congrats on getting a sweet ride.

2 speed was added afterwords. Ive seen a lot skiptooth early on. I believe it now sports a drum brake too

congrats on purchasing this bike. I fell in love with it after seeing it for the first time in the old post. Original paint + early postwar = awesome ride!

Back