When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1946 Schwinn Standard Autocycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
This is the unequipped model with a springer (Model BA 97-6). Pics tell the story. A few warts on this one to include the rust holes which do not affect the structural integrity of the bike. It has had some rather poor touch up on the white most noticeably on the head tube and rear fender. Has a set of what appear to be S-2s but are not marked as such. Wrong stem and no key for springer. Has the '46 only fender bridge and early post war tapered kickstand. Has go and whoa but needs a good service--brake takes effort to stop. Ride as an affordable rat or make it purty. Asking $500 if you pick it up or see me at the Charlotte, NC Hurricane Coaster Show (Feb 3), Petal to the Metal Show Commerce, GA (Mar 3) the Get-A-Grip Show in Cleveland, TN (Mar 24?) or MLC/AA in April. If you want it shipped it'll be $75 anywhere in the lower 48. PP as friends or add 3%. Thanks, Shawn

DSC_0431.JPG
DSC_0432.JPG
DSC_0433.JPG
DSC_0435.JPG
DSC_0436.JPG
DSC_0437.JPG
DSC_0438.JPG
DSC_0439.JPG
DSC_0440.JPG
DSC_0441.JPG
DSC_0442.JPG
DSC_0443.JPG
DSC_0444.JPG
DSC_0445.JPG
DSC_0446.JPG
DSC_0447.JPG
DSC_0448.JPG

I may start sending this one out in little boxes. If you have an interest in the whole thing let me know. It ain't getting no cheaper because I'd rather make the money on parts myself. V/r Shawn

Interes
I may start sending this one out in little boxes. If you have an interest in the whole thing let me know. It ain't getting no cheaper because I'd rather make the money on parts myself. V/r Shawn
interested in the fenders

Back