When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1946 Schwinn Superior 3 speed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Larmo63

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I am reluctantly selling this unusual bike to get into something much older. And, I'm running out of room. Nice and complete, original everything as far as I know, except tires and two cables. Superiors were built in a special section of the Schwinn factory where the Paramounts were constructed. It has newer Kenda white wall tires on it. It has the tapered or "pencil" kickstand, rear Sturmey Archer dated 49, so don't know actual date of build. I also have a wonderful leather Schwinn lightweight seat/tool bag, medium sized, that I want $100 that can go with it too. $400 + shipping.
IMG_0241-1.jpg

Sprocket

I switched out the drive crank/sprocket with a much better original too.
IMG_0284-1.jpg

Superior

SWEET bike, most people don't realize how rare those early Superiors are.. I was drooling on that one in the Copake catalog last spring. I just got in an early deluxe NewWorld with the big darts on the fenders and large frame decals, otherwise I would probably snag your ride. At 400 it shouldn't last too long. killer bike and the WW's really set it off

Superior is SOLD!!!!

Bike is sold, killer seat/tool bag is still available......

Do you still have the bag? What color is it? Looking for one to complete my '62 coppertone traveler. I hope it is white.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back