When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1946 Schwinn World Imperial B6 Survivor

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Nope.....decals are original.... As far as I know, no one has reproduced the "World Imperial" decals

I thought you were referring to Quality seal and down tube.... Just remembered the World guard decal.
As for the "The World" decal on the chainguard? NO idea who added that, was on the bike when I received from the original owner
years back, but indeed seems like an addition, and I just left it not wanting to potentially leave a
'shadow' in the painted panel where the decal was. I have never seen a badge decal on a postwar guard. I'm sure it could be
removed with some double sided tape or maybe decal solvent of some kind.

Exactly....the bike is awesome....I would just take that chainguard decal off!!!!

Last edited:
It is also a decal that memory lane produced long ago and the colors are wrong....I still have about 10 of the darn things that I can't use.

I thought you were referring to Quality seal and down tube.... Just remembered the World guard decal.
As for the "The World" decal on the chainguard? NO idea who added that, was on the bike when I received from the original owner
years back, but indeed seems like an addition, and I just left it not wanting to potentially leave a
'shadow' in the painted panel where the decal was. I have never seen a badge decal on a postwar guard. I'm sure it could be
removed with some double sided tape or maybe decal solvent of some kind.
I'm leaving the bike The World decal on the chaingaurd.It looks real Old and it WILL leave a shadow like Bob says.ANYWAYS I LOVE IT! I'm leaving this AS IS. Thanks Bob for letting me be the new owner, I'm very happy with this Bike.Whoever put the decal on the chaingaurd did a perfect Job too! Thanks for all the positive Comments everyone! Ride on!

Back