When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1946 Schwinn World Imperial B6 Survivor

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Ummm do not restore this one. And can you tell us how you found it?

I received the Bike from Bob's Cycles. I asked him to locate me a NICE Black amd Ivory b6.And Like Magic, this showed up.It was from his personal Collection.LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.Thanks Bob...I had to clean it, because the original owner stored it where it got a ton of overspray on the whole entire surface of the bike.The Paint looked Metallic almost because of the Overspray. SO, Every nut and Bolt and every inch of paint got carefully and painstakingly cleaned and polished.Took many weeks here and there.Looks Schwinn Factory Shiny again to me.Thanks for the positive Comments amd the Negative ones too.

I couldn't have found a better caretaker for that bike!
Amazing detail job!
WOW
Bike originally came from Northern Washington and was a 'keeper' for me until
I got the call for a search that had thus far, turned up nothing for a NICE original B6.
Can't keep em' all ...sad sorta to see it go, but happy it's in very good hands and local!

*Thanks You again Bob,Means alot.‍♂️

Wow what a great B6. Here’s a thread with a couple more World Imperials, Bob must have added those down tube decals too. :rolleyes:

Bob didnt add any Decals.It was this way when he got it from the original owner.The World Decal on the Chaingaird to me looks great,too late in its life to remove it due to the SHADOW that may appear, and also I just love it the way it is.I like Chaingaurd Decals, reminds me of a Phantom. Fills the EMPTY space. It looks nice there in my opinion amd was put on very nicely-straight.The WORLD IMPERIAL Downtube Decal is on Many other WORLD Schwinns as seen if you searched the cabe, and hasn't been reproduced again to Anyones knowledge.To my knowledge, Not many of this version B6 were even made.Soo why would anyone remake that World Imperial decal for soo little of bikes available? Dont make sense, waste of money in my mind.Anyways. Decals stay and thanks!

Bob didnt add any Decals.It was this way when he got it from the original owner.The World Decal on the Chaingaird to me looks great,too late in its life to remove it due to the SHADOW that may appear, and also I just love it the way it is.I like Chaingaurd Decals, reminds me of a Phantom. Fills the EMPTY space. It looks nice there in my opinion amd was put on very nicely-straight.The WORLD IMPERIAL Downtube Decal is on Many other WORLD Schwinns as seen if you searched the cabe, and hasn't been reproduced again to Anyones knowledge.To my knowledge, Not many of this version B6 were even made.Soo why would anyone remake that World Imperial decal for soo little of bikes available? Dont make sense, waste of money in my mind.Anyways. Decals stay and thanks!

I was being sarcastic, of course the WI decal is legit. I think the guard decal would come off just fine without any signs but totally understand wanting to leave it alone - sometimes better safe than sorry.

I stand corrected yes the bottom decal is original...I thought memory lane made that decal in the early 2000s...they did not...I looked.....and yes that world decal would come off that guard easy …..but if you like it leave it on....like I said the bike is tits.....I am just a stickler for correctness!!!!!!

Back