When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1947-1949 Schwinn Liberty Bicycle for Sale

-
Price
$300 or OBO
Zipcode
its amazing how good care girls took for there bikes,if it were a boys bike the fenders would be gone the first week hope it goes to a good home
People always think ladies took care of their bicycles better .. Most of the time the ladies bicycles are in better shape for the simple reason they didn't really ride them .. so they sat around not being ridden ... while boys would ride the wheels off of them every day dawn to dusk .. how many ladies ride vintage or even modern bicycles today .. far & few between .. just a observation

People always think ladies took care of their bicycles better .. Most of the time the ladies bicycles are in better shape for the simple reason they didn't really ride them .. so they sat around not being ridden ... while boys would ride the wheels off of them every day dawn to dusk .. how many ladies ride vintage or even modern bicycles today .. far & few between .. just a observation
Ya might have a point there...

exactly, not a single one of my bikes survived my childhood. my parents should have forked out the bucks for a Schwinn! my sister never rode her bike at all.

Back