When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1947 Columbia

-

bikeyard

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Ive taken some of the gee dunk off this bike to clean it up a bit. Here is the low down. Rides well. Tracks a little when pushed, probably needs to be cleaned and regreased. Chrome is fair. Original paint is ok but has been touched up in the middle of the fenders, mainly on the rear but some on the front. I don't know why and you could probably remove it as it looks to be thin. This would make for a good rider, around town, down to the boat, etc. Right pedal shaft is not straight but works fine. Not the original seat. Inexpensive rider. $325 shipped to your location. Bear in mind I'm way up here in the the northeast(best place in the country) and it is about $78 to ship to California not including packaging, tape, foam pipe wrap, zip ties, bubble wrap, fricken time.

IMG_0357.JPG

IMG_0358.JPG

IMG_0360.JPG

IMG_0362.JPG

IMG_0363.JPG

IMG_0364.JPG

IMG_0366.JPG

IMG_0368.JPG

IMG_0370.JPG

IMG_0371.JPG

IMG_0372.JPG

IMG_0374.JPG

This seems like a killer deal, especially with some of the little details like the eagle and the fender badge

Back