When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1947 Foucaux motorized sidecar bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

spoon55432

On Training Wheels
There is an unofficial gathering in Minneapolis, MN every fathers day on Nicollet Island that goes back to 1975. It will never die because people just keep showing up, year after year. Originally experimental and antique bicycles and motorcycles, you never know what you will see there.

This year we had a really special bicycle, one of the most interesting bikes I've ever seen, original and in running shape. A 1947 Foucaux. This motorized bicycle has a sidecar attached on its right side with a complex mount that makes the sidecar lean at the same angle as the bike around curves, and a small engine mounted on the rear wheel. It's a time machine. Check out the pics.

DSC00147.JPG

DSC00136.JPG

DSC00137.JPG

DSC00138.JPG

DSC00139.JPG

DSC00146.JPG

DSC00148.JPG

DSC00149.JPG

DSC00150.JPG

DSC00152.JPG

DSC00153.JPG

DSC00154.JPG

DSC00155.JPG

DSC00156.JPG

DSC00157.JPG

That thing is intense! I like that the sidecar stays level while the bicycle is cornering. Seems good for a dog buddy

That is one cool bike ! Thanks for sharing . I think I have the perfect mascot for this bike ( See Pictures ) Mickey was made in France in the mid 1930's

DSCF0925.JPG

DSCF0919.JPG

Back