When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1947 Harley knucklehead

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

oldmtrcyc

I live for the CABE
I bought this bike from Frank Fritz, of American Pickers, last summer before he had a stroke. Shortly after I bought it, I had the top end freshened up. I have the correct oem taillight (complete) and front fender running light (also complete). It runs great. Clear title. I am looking at some other stuff and may need to move this, but not sure yet. I'm looking at a pile of stuff and may need to have my guns loaded!
Screenshot_20230222-204144_Instagram.jpg

There is a little town on the Yaquina in Ory-gun that has a Marijuana dispensary/motorcycle museum. during the early days of the "planned-emic" I wanted to see the scooters so I stepped in for a gander. The pretty "bud tender" showed me the most original knuck I'd ever laid eyes on. Not a repaint mind you, an honest to goodness low hours "original as found" still glinting and gleaming amongst the many lesser steeds. I wish I had taken out my phone and shot some pix, but I figured it was there for the long term display. The pretty lady told me the story about how Jay L. heard about it and also dropped in to check it out, Jay was so taken by it He offered the Proprietor a quarter mil for it, the money wasn't enough for the proprietor to part with it. The two weeks to "flatten the curve" came and went, time shot by and it's been about 4 years now I believe, and I stopped back in for another peek and that beautiful old knuck is NOT there. I don't know what happened to it.

Hey ASF you want to look at some (not one) unrestored jaw dropping nucks flatties pans etc go tour the HD museum in Milwaukee just wow and bring your phone/camera

Back