When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1947 Original Paint Huffman badged: J.C. Higgins

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

New Mexico Brant

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
A sweet original paint boys Huffman badged: J.C. Higgins. Possibly a one-off order by Sears with Huffman during the early post-war years? Everything appears original except for the grips and the pedals; mismatched 26 inch tires of the period that ride well and hold air (some minor sidewall cracking); I rode this to work today. The front tire is a: Pennsylvania Silent by the Pennsylvania Athletic Products Co. Normal wear and tear as expected, some scratches and rust. Overall the bike has very decent paint, a great patina rider or it could look extra smart with an OA bath. The torpedo light has a rusty patina and is untested. Includes an aluminum Huffman "H" bolt stem, and what I think likely is the original war-type seat. $375 plus shipping. PayPal friends and family please or add 3%. Please PM me if you are interested. The bike is located in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Would deliver to Memory Lane in April with prepayment or Phoenix, Arizona area the third week of January. Kindly, Brant
IMG_1624.jpg

IMG_1626.jpg

IMG_1627.jpg

IMG_1628.jpg

IMG_1632.jpg

IMG_1633.jpg

IMG_1634.jpg

Back