When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1947 Schwinn WZ Whizzer, 1953 Cushman

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kunzog

I live for the CABE
1947 WZ Whizzer Motorbike Auto Glide Clutch, Echo Tube Exhaust, Reinforced Brake Arm Brake Bracket, New Grips, New Gum Wall Tires, Dice Valve Caps, Front Wheel Brake, Owners Manual and Factory Service Manuals. $2800 No Shipping, Pick up in Summerville, South Carolina. 1953 Cushman Highlander also available $3500. Would be hard to find a better one! Lots of new parts from Dennis Carpenter. New Seat Cover, Gas Tank, Exhaust System, Floormats, Grips, much more. 2 5/8 bore, 2 3/4 stroke 4 HP. Extra Plug, Points, Condenser and Flywheel Tool. goes with it! Titled in South Carolina. Trade either or both towards VW Trike.

_DSC8685.jpg

_DSC8706.JPG

_DSC8721.JPG

_DSC8730.JPG

DSCN5842.JPG

PROPSPG3~~element9[1]A.jpg

Resized_DSCN7105.jpg

I know it is the same Whizzer, but the second photo does not match the other photos of the Whizzer. The grips, seat, and tires are different in the second photo and the second does not show the license plate. Which version is current?

I know it is the same Whizzer, but the second photo does not match the other photos of the Whizzer. The grips, seat, and tires are different in the second photo and the second does not show the license plate. Which version is current?
The pics with the yellow grips are correct, I didnt realize that I posted the older pic. Good Eye!

Back