When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1948 ALUMINUM HEX TUBE BICYCLE

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mike cates

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
1948 MONARK ALUMINMU HEX TUBE FRAME BICYCLE
This is the only balloon tire bicycle I have and not in the era of the pre 1900 bicycles I have focused on collecting and am also currently selling my complete collection.
This is the only photo I have at present due to my being down for awhile with cataract surgery and not being able to drive to my storage facility. Bike is dirty from years of storage but will shine up nice.
Fenders, chain guard, package rack are chrome plated steel (a magnet sticks to them). Wald No. 74 pedals and seat that were on it when I got it. Nice 26" X 2.125 red tires.
Air it up, oil the chain and it's ready to ride.
$2800 plus shipping/crating costs.

Mike Cates, CA.
(760) 473-6201
[email protected]

IMG_2015.JPG

DSCN5689.JPG
DSCN5691.JPG
DSCN5692.JPG
DSCN5700.JPG
DSCN5701.JPG
DSCN5702.JPG
DSCN5688.JPG

Last edited:
1948 MONARK ALUMINMU HEX TUBE FRAME BICYCLE
This is the only balloon tire bicycle I have and not in the era of the pre 1900 bicycles I have focused on collecting and am also currently selling my complete collection.
This is the only photo I have at present due to my being down for awhile with cataract surgery and not being able to drive to my storage facility. Bike is dirty from years of storage but will shine up nice.
Fenders, chain guard, package rack are chrome plated steel (a magnet sticks to them). Wald No. 74 pedals and seat that were on it when I got it. Nice 26" X 2.125 red tires.
Air it up, oil the chain and it's ready to ride.
$3000 plus shipping/crating costs.

Mike Cates, CA.
(760) 473-6201
[email protected]

View attachment 784439
Photo ???

Back