When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1948 Firestone Super Cruiser

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

KelRod

Finally riding a big boys bike
My 1948 Firestone Super Cruiser that I am slowly putting back to close to original. Hardest part is figuring out how to do the tanks. Do not have the dual headlights or a correct seat. Debating on whether to put the original rear rack on or not.

1st pic when it became part of the family in the late 1980's. Sorry on pic of it in white house paint.
2014-07-08 16.34.50.jpg

2nd pic of of when I pieced some parts on it and decided to put it back to close to original in 2014.
2014-06-15 09.26.40.jpg

3rd pic is of what it looks like right now.
1948 Firestone 2.jpg

My 1948 Firestone Super Cruiser that I am slowly putting back to close to original. Hardest part is figuring out how to do the tanks. Do not have the dual headlights or a correct seat. Debating on whether to put the original rear rack on or not.

1st pic when it became part of the family in the late 1980's. Sorry on pic of it in white house paint.View attachment 449386

2nd pic of of when I pieced some parts on it and decided to put it back to close to original in 2014. View attachment 449387

3rd pic is of what it looks like right now. View attachment 449388
Looks great,Most ballooners are cooler without all of the junk

Back