When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1948 JC Higgins

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Last try this weekend.

Reduced to $ shipped.
PAYMENT BY U.S. POSTAL MONEY ORDER

Seems cheap for an original complete boys bike with a nice, working Batwing light. Not sure why there is no interest in this bike.

Anyone? Offers?

Last edited:
Bump.

I think there are some Allstate whitewall tires in the all the stuff I'm picking up. Maybe I'll put them on and finish working on it. Then the price will go back up.

Last edited:
Last chance.

This weekend only, I'll sell it for $500 picked up in SW Michigan. NO SHIPPING! I'm to busy at work. I need to make room for alot of prewar bikes I'm picking up this weekend. This is a nice complete bike, I just prefer the prewar ones.

If no one wants it this weekend, I'll pull the ad and finish fixing the brake light and add the lenses and some Allstate whitewall tires. Then if I list again it'll be a higher price.

Not that I want to live in Michigan but if I did I know where I would be with five bills! GLWTS V/r Shawn

Back