When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1948 Ladies Firestone Super Cruiser $450 now skiptooth tank girls

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$450 plus Shipping
Zipcode

Lamont

Finally riding a big boys bike
1948 Ladies Firestone Super Cruiser

Appears original throughtout.
Missing Fenderlight , and the front fender has damage (looks as though the metal was torn while removing light and mended with some type of filler)
-Particularly nice chrome on wheelset
skiptooth tank girls

Shipped from Washington DC
IMG_5444.JPG

IMG_5448.JPG

(Willing to part out if no buyers emerge as whole bike)
IMG_5449.JPG

2017 june 8 to 24  (154).JPG

2017 june 8 to 24  (158).JPG

2017 june 8 to 24  (159).JPG

IMG_5466.JPG

IMG_5449.JPG

2017 june 8 to 24  (236).JPG

2017 june 8 to 24  (160).JPG

IMG_5455.JPG

IMG_5456.JPG

IMG_5457.JPG

IMG_5460.JPG

IMG_5465.JPG

2017 june 8 to 24  (236).JPG

IMG_5447.JPG

IMG_5450.JPG

Nice!! I have this same bike for my wife and its 100% original and has the accessories! I've been trying to sell it for 3yrs now for $299 and no luck and decided to keep bc its really a cool bike. mine has the fender light! horn in tank works, my paint is in better condition,, your chrome is better though. My rack has a section that comes down In the back to house a tail light. I'm running 26x2.3" cream tires on it and that looks good w/ the original cream bottle grips. my seat looks identical condition as yours.
its a great smooth riding bike I can tell had very little use.. I'm going to swap out the rims w/ black 26x50mm 3spd nexus hub rims, and get rid of the skiptooth.. and put white wall tires on.

Still hoping for a whole bike buyer to emerge;
but

Wheelset ( complete with the tires tubes ) $300

Handlebar s you would be second buyer , will pm once i get back with first to inquire

$450 plus the ride

lot of nice parts for the price .... skiptooth ..... I've considered parting it out, keep coming back to the conclusion that it would be nice to keep it her complete bike for someone .... giving it a bump and price nudge to find out.

real nice wheelset, badge is in super condition, room for improvement elsewhere without a whole lot of work.

Mothers Day will be here before you know it !

Last edited:
Back