When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1948 Monark sex change?????

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
Dem Wheels are PHAT !!!! Dat Bike RULES !!!! VERY nice use of parts , and VERY creative. I vote for a WIN here !

IMG_20180206_164041532_HDR.jpg

You guys are wizards! Love the mods and the re-purposing of the items which car builders do quite often! Beautiful workmanship and the seat I know people will be doing that little trick for a fix on their old seats! Beautiful final result!!

Thanks for all the "likes" and comments. A thumbs up from your peers is better then a show trophy any day of the week. Yes Jim has been watching the build from the start. His input and advice has been a major assist on this build. Plus the TRM tank is first class quality. At the show we thought we were the only two entries in the custom bike class. Marjie and I were joking who would beat who. We did not notice the one other bike in the class. Here's a pic of my bike and Marjie's Elgin. In the background is the winning bike.

20190214_123414.jpg

Back