When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1948 Monark sex change?????

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Good question, how does it ride?
Amazing build thread! Its given me so many ideas...
So, did anyone ever complain that you cut this bike up? Even if it was a girls bike?
Congrats on the awards too.
The build part could have gone in so many different directions.
I really enjoyed seeing the process.
Thanks for sharing. .

Dude I'm a welder by trade and i will say “smooth moves” very nice style and tech wise,,, i see common trade wares and your application is spot on !!! Steal,, good eyes and art! I love it! Bill in bama!
Thanks Bill. That's Curt's work. Dude is amazing. He bought this 40 Chevy rusted body and frame. He told me he was going to take a class and learn to weld. So a couple months later I drop by his place. The body is down to bare metal with perfect welds. I say "did you take that class?", "nope". He taught himself to weld.

Good question, how does it ride?
Amazing build thread! Its given me so many ideas...
So, did anyone ever complain that you cut this bike up? Even if it was a girls bike?
Congrats on the awards too.
The build part could have gone in so many different directions.
I really enjoyed seeing the process.
Thanks for sharing. .
Not really. One guy kinda gasped when I mentioned we cut up those Monark double deeps. He said " man! You got balls!". We all cracked up.

Back