When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1948 Monark Super Deluxe

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jacob9795

I live for the CABE
I've been wanting this year and color for a loooong time. I found it on Craigslist and 'sfhschwinn' helped me get it to my door step. I'm just going to do a gentle wipe down and lube the bearings. I also need to repair a few dings on the tank and front fender. The paint and chrome is great!

Thanks sfhschwinn!!!!!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

If this was in my garage, there would be nothing holding me back from getting this thing on the road, except work maybe. Can't wait to see it together.

I'm working a ton of hours this month... :(

I usually spend about an hour a day on my bikes

Last edited:
I had the day off and got to work on some very tiny dings . Then I washed, lubed and assembled most of the bike. I just need to disassemble and clean the pedals and make some minor adjustments to the front fender. I installed matching 'Lightning Darts'.

I didn't want to scrub on this one too hard. I'll post a pic of the bike when I'm done...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Back