When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1948 Monark

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
Price
$550.00

ranman

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I left this bike crusty because that’s the way I like ‘em! Went clear through this bike a couple years ago, serviced it, rubbed it down with boiled linseed oil and rode it. It’s a rider. Going to need a seat added to it to make the ride more comfortable!
I prefer to sell as is and not part it out.
Please pm with questions and offer.
The bike had half a tank when I bought it so the tank has been added. The pedestal light was missing I purchased this one at a swap. It has the repop top and lens. Wheelset was trash so I added correct rims.
Tires and tubes are repop as well. Rack, bumper, reflector, head badge, shroud etc all original to the bike.
$700.00 plus the ride. Accepting reasonable offers.

I left this bike crusty because that’s the way I like ‘em! Went clear through this bike a couple years ago, serviced it, rubbed it down with boiled linseed oil and rode it. It’s a rider. Going to need a seat added to it to make the ride more comfortable!
I prefer to sell as is and not part it out.
Please pm with questions and offer.
The bike had half a tank when I bought it so the tank has been added. The pedestal light was missing I purchased this one at a swap. It has the repop top and lens. Wheelset was trash so I added correct rims.
Tires and tubes are repop as well. Rack, bumper, reflector, head badge, shroud etc all original to the bike.
$700.00 plus the ride. Accepting reasonable offers.
Can you send me a picture, I’m interested

Can you send me a picture, I’m interested

Back