When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1948 Schwinn Autocycle Project

-
Sure is a Beauty ,,,LOVE those Tires and tread design,,right down to the Stem Caps,,your attention to detail is Ova The Top,,,and to add to your fine attention to detail,,those tires would look even better if the valve stems were center to the U S Royal Master Tires ,A Tour D Elegance ,five star outta five review!!!!Ride On
Haha! Thanks for your kind words! Perhaps your right...I always put the valve stems even w/the inflation info on the tire...they acually do center the US Royal on the kickstand side

Haha! Thanks for your kind words! Perhaps your right...I always put the valve stems even w/the inflation info on the tire...they acually do center the US Royal on the kickstand side
Those are serious Concours judging tips. If it becomes that difficult to pick apart you have accomplished what you set out to do. It is a thing of beauty!

Thank you @WES PINCHOT! Not sure if you seen, but here's my 52 with your Goodyear All-Weather Deluxe tires...

i thought they looked familiar!

Back