When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1948 Schwinn B607

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Connor

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hey Guys, I just picked up this all original 1947 Schwinn B607 (AutoCycle). It's my new favorite
rider. I love the "The World" head -badge. It's got some cool features on it too.
-Springer fork
-Rear deluxe reflector
-Cycle-Lock
-Large Flange Heavy Duty Fore-Wheel Brake (Front Drum Brake)
The tires on it are pretty shot. Are there any White-Walls that you would recommend?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Hey Guys, I just picked up this all original 1947 Schwinn B607 (AutoCycle). It's my new favorite
rider. I love the "The World" head -badge. It's got some cool features on it too.
-Springer fork
-Rear deluxe reflector
-Cycle-Lock
-Large Flange Heavy Duty Fore-Wheel Brake (Front Drum Brake)
The tires on it are pretty shot. Are there any White-Walls that you would recommend?

View attachment 389902 View attachment 389903 View attachment 389904 View attachment 389906 View attachment 389907 View attachment 389908 View attachment 389909 View attachment 389911 View attachment 389912 View attachment 389913 View attachment 389914
great job on that one killer bike man love it :D ;) :D ;) :D ;)

I love the colors on that bike. Hopefully you can find an original paint rack for that puppy. As for tires I would try to either find a set of Lightning Darts or John's chain treads. V/r Shawn

Ok, thank you Shawn!
I love the colors on that bike. Hopefully you can find an original paint rack for that puppy. As for tires I would try to either find a set of Lightning Darts or John's chain treads. V/r Shawn

Would Lightning Darts or US Royal Chains have been original to these late 40s Autocycles? Did Autocycles come with thise tires? If not, what tires did the Autocycles typically come with?

I like blackwall tires on the black/ivory paint scheme. Typhoon cord brick thread tires are correct but if you are gonna ride it alot....go with aftermarket ...they are just tires and you can always mount the original if you display it or if decide to sell it.

Back