When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1948 Schwinn Whizzer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Ron’s located in Southern California. His number is 714 996-6323. He also advertises in the monthly Whizzer newsletter. He’s always been very helpful whenever I’ve needed anything. Vince

Wow, Alec. Really lovely work. Great combination of stripes, colour and chrome. You should be very proud. I am building and earlier DX frame H motor bike and am at the 'hanging parts point. I agree that rushing is an error. I have shamelessly grabbed copies of your work for guideance. Alec you mention a Whizzer newsletter! I am very new to bicycles so have been soaking up everything I can while I assemble mine. Can you share the newsletter particulars (as in, "how to sign up"?). There no such thing as too much info. Great fun no?

It’s been a long time since being on the cabe. I road my whizzer around my Neighborhood yesterday.

Back