When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1948 Shelby Eagle Americolor Bicycle - Pick-up Or I Can Help Arrange Pack And Ship

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$1400
Zipcode

Ed Manes

'Lil Knee Scuffer
BEAUTIFUL 1948 SHELBY EAGLE AMERICOLOR MODEL 42 BICYCLE.

FREE PICK-UP OR I CAN ASSIST THE BUYER TO ARRANGE PACKING AND SHIPPING VIA BIKEFLIGHTS THROUGH A LOCAL REPUTABLE BIKE SHOP

THE BICYCLE IS COMPLETELY ORIGINAL WITH THESE FEW ADDITIONS: NEW TUBES AND GOODYEAR TREAD TIRES. NEW GRIPS. NEW HEADLIGHT LENS.

ALL PAINT AND BRIGHT WORK ARE COMPLETELY ORIGINAL. PAINT HAS NOT BEEN TOUCHED UP. ALL PINSTRIPPING IS VERY NICE.

PAINT ON RIMS HAVE A BIT OF MINOR BUBBLING, BUT THE PAINT IS STILL TIGHT TO THE METAL AND DOES NOT SIGNIGICANTLY DETRACT FROM THE APPEARANCE OF THE BIKE. PINSTRIPPING IS VERY GOOD.

THE BIKE HAS A FEW SCRATCHES HERE AND THERE, AND A FEW VERY MINOR DENTS, BUT IS IN OVERALL AMAZINGLY EXCELLENT CONDITION. I DON'T THINK YOU COULD FIND ONE IN BETTER ORIGINAL CONDITION.

THE BIKE IS LOCATED IN REDLANDS, CALIF., OFF THE 10 FWY. BETWEEN LOS ANGELES AND PALM SPRINGS. SUGGEST YOU CONTACT ME AND COME TO SEE IT WITH CASH. ED MANES WEST COAST TIME 10AM TO 10PM (909) 792-6894 OR CELL (909) 435-6963 EMAIL [email protected]

201.JPG

202.JPG

203.JPG

204.JPG

205.JPG

206.JPG

207.JPG

208.JPG

209.JPG

210.JPG

211.JPG

212.JPG

Last edited:
I’ll take the rack if you part it out.🤣
Just kidding!
Sort of.
I have an Americolor model 42, in very similar condition, but it was missing the rack when I got it.
I’d just ditch that one and buy this one, except mine has the Shockease fork, so I’d like to find a rack for it some day.
Tough to find a loose rack in this level of condition though.😏
Beautiful bikes, for sure!

BEAUTIFUL 1948 SHELBY EAGLE AMERICOLOR MODEL 42 BICYCLE.

THE BICYCLE IS COMPLETELY ORIGINAL WITH THESE FEW ADDITIONS: NEW TUBES AND GOODYEAR TREAD TIRES. NEW GRIPS. NEW HEADLIGHT LENS.

ALL PAINT AND BRIGHT WORK ARE COMPLETELY ORIGINAL. PAINT HAS NOT BEEN TOUCHED UP AT ALL. ALL PINSTRIPPING IS VERY NICE.

PAINT ON RIMS HAVE A BIT OF MINOR BUBBLING, BUT THE PAINT IS STILL TIGHT TO THE METAL AND DOES NOT SIGNIGICANTLY DETRACT FROM THE APPEARANCE OF THE BIKE. PINSTRIPPING IS VERY GOOD.

THE BIKE HAS A FEW SCRATCHES HERE AND THERE, AND A FEW VERY MINOR DENTS, BUT IS IN OVERALL AMAZINGLY EXCELLENT CONDITION. I DON'T THINK YOU COULD FIND ONE IN BETTER ORIGINAL CONDITION.

PICK-UP ONLY. THE BIKE IS LOCATED IN REDLANDS, CALIF., OFF THE 10 FWY. BETWEEN LOS ANGELES AND PALM SPRINGS. SUGGEST YOU CONTACT ME AND COME TO SEE IT WITH CASH. ED MANES WEST COAST TIME 10AM TO 10PM (909) 792-6894 OR CELL (909) 435-6963 EMAIL [email protected]

View attachment 1710279

View attachment 1710280

View attachment 1710281

View attachment 1710282

View attachment 1710283

View attachment 1710284

View attachment 1710285

View attachment 1710286

View attachment 1710287

View attachment 1710288

View attachment 1710289

View attachment 1710290
This has to be the nicest Shelby I've seen in a long time.. Wish I was closer.. Good luck..RideOn..

Ah, my old Shelby. I'd recognize it anywhere. I had so much fun finding it hanging in a garage in Pennsylvania. It had been in the same spot for about 40 years.
I don't remember if you're the one I sold it to, but it looks like it got cleaned and shined up real nice. Good luck with it.

Back