• Please take a moment to read the new post TRADING SAFETY. It contains important information for those who use the classified ads for buying and selling.

1948 Silver King

Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

69Recurve

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hello all, new to the site but have bicycle blood in my veins. Just picked up this Silver King and naturally in , need of some parts. Looking for a seat since it does not have one. Have not the correct, chain guard, chain ring pedals and a fork would nice. How's that for starters?

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Here are the pics he posted. Still wondering why you want a fork? V/r Shawn

Freqman1

I posted photos earlier since I am new to this site I cant tell you were to go looking for them, sorry.
I re-posted them for you in #3 above?

69Recurve

Look Ma, No Hands!
We thirst for photos.
I believe you sent me photo's of your beautifully restored 1948 Hex tube bike. I would like to do that to mine as well. But before I take a bunch of components to the Chrome guy I need to know if I am correct about the following pieces. Chrome: handlebars, stem, fork, rims, fender brackets, crank, chain ring and carrier brackets. Is this correct? Stainless: fenders and rear carrier but not the brackets. What about the kickstand, chrome?
Thanks for your help.
Also cant seem to figure out how to send you a private message that's why this is attached to a thread.

kreika

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Click on your icon next to the magnifying glass upper right. Then select the envelope in the middle. At the bottom is start a new conversation. Type in who want to send to. Whammo there you go a PM private message. :)

69Recurve

Look Ma, No Hands!
Click on your icon next to the magnifying glass upper right. Then select the envelope in the middle. At the bottom is start a new conversation. Type in who want to send to. Whammo there you go a PM private message. :)
Thanks for the tip!!!!!

Freqman1

Thanks for the tip!!!!!
Or you can just click on the avatar (picture or box directly under the user name) and a box will pop up and in the middle there will be a hotlink to "Start a private conversation". V/r Shawn