When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1948 Silver King

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

69Recurve

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hello all, new to the site but have bicycle blood in my veins. Just picked up this Silver King and naturally in , need of some parts. Looking for a seat since it does not have one. Have not the correct, chain guard, chain ring pedals and a fork would nice. How's that for starters?

Here are the pics he posted. Still wondering why you want a fork? V/r Shawn

img_3428-jpg.804621
img_3430-jpg.804622
img_3424-jpg.804623

We thirst for photos.
I believe you sent me photo's of your beautifully restored 1948 Hex tube bike. I would like to do that to mine as well. But before I take a bunch of components to the Chrome guy I need to know if I am correct about the following pieces. Chrome: handlebars, stem, fork, rims, fender brackets, crank, chain ring and carrier brackets. Is this correct? Stainless: fenders and rear carrier but not the brackets. What about the kickstand, chrome?
Thanks for your help.
Also cant seem to figure out how to send you a private message that's why this is attached to a thread.

Click on your icon next to the magnifying glass upper right. Then select the envelope in the middle. At the bottom is start a new conversation. Type in who want to send to. Whammo there you go a PM private message. :)

Click on your icon next to the magnifying glass upper right. Then select the envelope in the middle. At the bottom is start a new conversation. Type in who want to send to. Whammo there you go a PM private message. :)
Thanks for the tip!!!!!

Thanks for the tip!!!!!
Or you can just click on the avatar (picture or box directly under the user name) and a box will pop up and in the middle there will be a hotlink to "Start a private conversation". V/r Shawn

Back