When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1948 Whizzer barn find!!

-

Antney

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Decided to move this incredible find to a new home. This Whizzer is completely original (except tires) loaded with bi-matic, generator and light kit, pal seat. This Whizzer is untouched, turns freely and has good compression, I'm sure will need some tinkering. As good as it gets!! This is for pick up only or send shipper to pick up, I will not take it apart and ship it, sorry...$5500 OBO

IMG_5651.JPG

IMG_5652.JPG

IMG_5653.JPG

IMG_5654.JPG

IMG_5655.JPG

GOING TO BUMP THIS ONE LAST TIME, $5000 OBO, IT IS COMPLETE ORIGINAL WHIZZER FRAME ETC. THANKS!!

I'm in Oklahoma City...
I've been getting a lot of info and feedback on this Whizzer, thanks everyone!!
Seems I need to put a more realistic price on it if I plan on moving it.
If there is anyone serious about this bike I'd love for it to find a better home. As much as I love it, it's time to move on, I have other obligations that are more important..
I'll let the bike go for $2500...I think that's fair.
I won't ship or dismantle this bike, you'll have to come get it or send someone for it. I may be able to help deliver within 3-400 miles if that helps..thanks again

Back